56 x 34 x 39 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Uses: Agriculture, automotive manufacturing, bulk item storage and distribution.
- Commercial Transport: Bulk containers allow efficient bulk transport.
- Ergonomic Design: Totes are easy to handle and stack efficiently.
- Agriculture: Perfect for distribution of fresh, delicate or bulk produce items.
- Stackable: Plastic storage containers can vertically stack for space savings and convenience.
- Durable: Seamless one piece mold by vacuum injection molding process.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resistant to sunlight, chemicals, molds and corrosion.
- Easy Sanitation: Steam clean, plastic is resistant to mold, fungus, and bacterial growth.
- Optional Accessories: Most models available with lids, casters and custom frames.
- 100% Recyclable: HDPE polymers are fully recyclable at end of service life.
Fixed wall bulk containers handle high volume and dense weight loads while remaining conveniently lightweight, affordable, and reliable. Bulk plastic containers are optimally used in material handling operations in warehouses, distribution centers, agricultural spaces, manufacturing, maintenance, and more. Perfect for transport of bulk liquids, meat, poultry, grain, bulk resins, automotive components, and produce. Fixed wall bulk containers are available with forklift access for efficient handling and come with a variety of optional features to meet all possible requirements. Long life, reusable fixed wall bulk containers reduce waste stream costs.
|Outside Length (in.)||56.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||34.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||39.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||27.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||1000.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||64.0|
|Mold Process||injection mold|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|