39 x 31 x 38 – 105 Gallon Nestable Liquid Intermediate Bulk Container With Bottom Discharge
- Nestable: IBCs feature a best-in-class 6:1 nesting return ratio
- Stackable: Stacks three containers high when loaded for significant space savings
- Food Grade Sanitation: Food grade plastics are easy to clean, won’t hold odors, and are safe with detergents
- Efficient Alternative: Better organization than drums
- Durable Plastics: Polypropylene construction is ultra durable, lightweight, and reusable
- Customize: Latch plugs, valves, color options, liner bags, etc.
- Versatile: Widely used for food processing, manufacturing, agriculture, etc.
- Recyclable: Eco-friendly plastics can be recycled and reused to reduce waste
- Ideal For: Viscous liquids, oils, fruit paste, bulk liquids, grains, seeds, powders, mixes, etc.
This 105 gallon plastic intermediate bulk container (IBC) offers clean, strong, and safe storage of bulk goods for manufacturing, processing, and storage. Food grade for hygienic transport and storage of bulk liquids, oils, pastes, gels, meats, slurries, powders, resins, and more. Cutting-edge container design features unique stacking up to three containers high and nesting capabilities that result in a 6:1 return ratio. This water-tight container features pallet feet, secure seals, a pressure relief valve, a 2″ discharge valve, a pin-secured lid, and a screw-on round portal lid. Easy access through the top portal or the bottom discharge valve allows for access even when stacked. Choosing IBCs reduces packaging transport and distribution costs. This multitank is a great alternative to drums and single use containers.
|Outside Length (in.)||39.4|
|Outside Width (in.)||31.5|
|Outside Height (in.)||37.7|
|Inside Length (in.)||37.9|
|Inside Width (in.)||29.64|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||30.63|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||14.13|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||2,976|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||3|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||6.3|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||70.5|
|Mold Process||Injection Molded|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||90|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||460|