49 x 43 x 43 – Insulated Bulk Container With Steel Liner
- Steel Interior: Food grade stainless steel liner provides maximum protection from heat and stains
- Cold and Hot Storage: Minimum 2 inches of insulating foam between walls, keeps contents cool longer
- Container Handling: 4-way or 2-way entry for forklifts or 2 lock and 2 swivel casters available
- Cube Utilization: Squared or rounded interior corners maximize usage and protect contents
- Protective Lids: Detachable lids and hinged lids available
- Optional Accessories: Lock and latching system, gasket for lid, etc.
- Simple Sanitation: Resistant to soaps, sanitizers, chemicals, sunlight, and mold
- Applications: Temperature regulated seafood and produce storage, transport, and distribution
- Efficient Storage: Optimal storage solution that allows optimal cold-storage and transport
This speciality insulated bulk container features a stainless steel interior liner. It holds up to 224 gallons (30 cu. ft.) of dry or liquid material. Designed to hold up to 36 dry ice blocks in 3 layers of 12.
These stainless steel lined insulated bulk containers are ideal for the storage and shipment of temperature-sensitive products, as needed in food service, grocery distribution, chemical, dairy, and fishing industries. The steel lining allows contents to withstand higher load temperatures, making them perfect for industrial sauces, soups, meat, and other goods. These bulk insulated containers are designed for durability, reliability, and ensured thermal-regulation.
Rotomolded from resilient, FDA-approved polyethylene they have a smooth outer shell devoid of joints. The interior is also seamless stainless steel. Polyurethane foam between walls acts as insulation to ensure products remain at the desired temperature. Bulk plastic coolers provide optimal dry ice and pellet shipping and storage, and they are also be used for retail display applications, such as concessions, catering, vending, etc.
|Outside Length (in.)||49.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||43.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||43.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||44.0|
|Inside Width (in.)||38.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||32.0|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||30.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||2500.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||270.0|
|Material||HDPE, Stainless Steel|
|Mold Process||Rotomolded, Welded|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|