40 x 48 – Metal Pallet
- Low Maintenance: No risk of contamination from wood-borne pests, will not bend or corrode.
- Easy to Clean: Simple to sanitize with high pressure steam or sanitizing chemicals.
- Ergonomic Handling: Features 2-way or 4-way forklift entry, built to withstand heavy forklift use
- NSF Available: National sanitary foundation approved materials available.
- 100% Recyclable: Recyclable metals can be recycled and fully reused.
- Lowers Rates: Fireproof design helps reduce insurance, product and pallet loss fees.
- Automated Storage: Compatible with automated retrieval systems for maximized efficiency.
- Consistent: Size and tolerance, will not splinter, no parts or fasteners to get caught in machinery
- Customize: Solid or vented top deck, different finishes/anti-slip qualities for additional protection.
Metal pallets are ideal for material handling applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries, as pallets feature a smooth and easy to clean surface and are made from safe, hygienic materials. Constructed from lightweight aluminum with welded seams, metal pallets do not feature mechanical fasteners that may break or fail. Aluminum may be highly polished or anodized to provide even greater protection from mold or bacteria. Metal pallets can withstand extreme temperatures from freezers or drying ovens, and are non-combustible.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||57.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||2 way|
|Base Configuration||rail open bottom|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|