Mark III Modified Atmosphere Packer – Bulk Bin Roll Around
- Vacuum and gas flush bulk bins, cases, barrels, and gaylords — extends shelf life of proteins
- Vacuum followed by dual gas flush mix extends shelf life and product color of red meats
- Gas flush any product that degrades in atmosphere
- Multi-gas flush totes or super-sacks of organic products, assuring insects and larvae are asphyxiated
- Often used for plants, poultry, beef, pork, prepared meat, cheese, fish, nuts, powders, industrial materials, etc.
Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP), also known as Controlled Vacuum Packaging, preserves, protects, and extends the shelf life of your products. This product is designed for ease of use with bulk containers, gaylords, barrels, and IBCs. Ideal for meat processing, fresh storage, organics, and industrial materials. This model features a rolling base and adjustable height settings.
This system enables nitrogen gas flushing and vacuum sealing. This band sealer produces hermetically sealed gas flushed or vacuum sealed bags.
Features & Options
- 100% stainless steel and FSMA, FDA, and USDA compliant — optional 3A dairy-grade
- Always ready for wash-down, built to IP69 specifications assuring IP67 compliance
- Seal bars available include either 30, 54, and 62-inch lengths
- Vacuum pump or optional liquid-ring and venturi
- Hot-bar or impulse sealing
- Bag-stretcher option to insure wrinkle free bags
- One-hand or two-hand controls
- Flexible probes reduce damage and extend life
- A variety of language options on our simple to understand controller
- Floor mount or unit can suspend over conveyors