48 x 40 – Nestable Plastic Pallet
- Different Configuration: Variety of footprint options to meet most any material handling needs.
- Sheet Options: Available in single or twin sheet forms for additional load capacity needs.
- Reduces Costs: Cut freight cost through efficient nesting and reduced trailer space needs.
- ISPM 15 Compliant: ISPM-15 exempt, minimizes need for heat treatments or fumigation.
- Easy to Maintain: Resistant to bugs, bacteria, and fungus and will not warp or splinter.
- Ergonomic handling: Compatible with forklift with two way entry at pallet base.
- 100% Recyclable: Polymers can be fully recycled when not useful for service.
- Optional: Aluminum reinforcement bars, protective lip, solid deck available with certain models.
- Customize: Plastic shipping pallets can be fully customized in size and application.
Nestable plastic pallets promote efficient and economical material handling operations for a variety of industries, including the automotive, construction, pharmaceutical, food processing, and bulk item transport industries. Nestable plastic pallets feature blocks or legs at the base that allow for safe nesting when pallets are empty in ratios of up to 4:1. Nest to free up valuable warehouse space and to decrease pallet storage costs. Nestable plastic pallets are lightweight and space saving, reducing return freight expenses. Plastic thermoformed, nestable pallets are compliant with federal and international standards, without the need for heat treatments or fumigation.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||20.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||6600.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||2200.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4 way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|