40 x 40 – Nestable Plastic Pallet
- Durable: High density polyethylene or injection molded plastics are rugged and reliable.
- Increases Safety: Secure strapping for additional support and item safety, model depending.
- Optimize Space: Nest ratio up to 4:1, saves on return freight and warehouse storage space.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resist contamination, bug infestation, mold, mildew, easy to clean.
- ISPM 15 Compliant: Eliminates the need for heat treatments and fumigation, cutting costs.
- 100% Recyclable: Plastic build material can be recycled and reused when out of service.
- Accessories: Lids for pallet rack options, variety of colors, multiple sizes.
- Applications: Distribution centers, bulk item transport, warehousing, storage, shipping.
- Nestable: Highly efficient return transport and warehousing unused pallets. 4:1 stack ratio.
Nestable plastic pallets are a reusable, lightweight, and durable item transport and warehousing solution. Nestable pallets provide superior performance in a variety of applications, including cargo export, food handling, automotive and bulk item transport. Nine blocks or legs allow for secure nesting ratios of up to 4:1 when pallets are empty. Molded polyethylene construction is impact and contamination resistant, making them ideal for distribution, heavy loads, warehousing, and bulk item transport. Plastics nestable pallets maintain structural integrity throughout prolonged use. Nestable plastic pallets are available in single sheet or twin sheet thermoform design or structural foam composition to meet any material handling requirements.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|