56 x 39 – Nestable Pallet
- Reusable: Resist contamination from insects, chemicals, mold, mildew, temperature and UV.
- Plastic Benefits: Does not splinter, is lightweight, exceptionally durable.
- Secure Cargo: Features safety lip on pallet edge, depending on model dimensions.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way entry compatible with forklift and pallet jacks, conveyor friendly.
- Build Choice: Single or twin sheet construction available and different footprints offered.
- ISPM 15 Exempt: Eliminate costly heat treatments and fumigation.
- 100% Recyclable: When necessary, eco-friendly polymers can be processed and reused.
- Optional Accessories: Custom labeling and identification, optional drain holes and hand holes.
- Application: Mass transport, distribution centers, close-loop shipping, automotive, bulk shipping.
Nestable plastic pallets are a cost-effective and efficient alternative to less reliable disposable wood and metal pallets. With an emphasis on durability and security, plastic nestable pallets are perfectly suited in material handling and mass storage operations. Uniquely designed legs permit superior nesting capabilities that do not compromise the structural integrity of the pallet. When stored in-house, nestable plastic pallets minimize valuable floor space. Nestable plastic pallets also reduce return freight expenses and facilitate improved shipping logistics, due to their lightweight and stable structure.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||22.17|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|