48 x 40 – Rackable Plastic Pallet
- Rackable Design: Maximize warehousing capability with efficient vertical racking.
- Minimal Maintenance: Impervious to corrosion, insects, moisture, and is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way tapered entry and exit slots for forklift compatibility.
- Ventilated Option: Vented top deck style for maximized thermoregulation and air flow.
- Automation: Optimized to fit conveyors and automated systems
- 100% Recyclable: Pure, re-granulated HDPE can be repurposed at end of service life.
- Optional Accessories: Up to 5 reinforcement rods, perimeter lip, customized printing and numbering available depending on quantity.
Plastic rackable pallets allow for optimized storage and warehousing without losing available floor space, as bottom runners allow for pallets to sit safely on top of a rack. Rackable pallets feature optional reinforcements, to support load capacities up to 13,000 lbs. static, 4,400 lbs. dynamic, and 3,300 lbs. in high rack. Without reinforcements, rack capacity is rated at 1,650 lbs. Deck options include open and closed decks, safety rims, and anti-slip gems and strips to improve cargo safety and transport security. These rack-compatible plastic pallets are used in a wide range of industries including food processing, manufacturing, distribution centers, retail, and more.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||31.9|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||11,023|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||2,645|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||1,322|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||3 Runner|
|Runners||3 or 5|
|Mold Process||Injection Molded|
|53' Truckload Capacity||533|