48 x 40 – Rackable Plastic Pallet
- Rackable System: Maximize warehousing capability with efficient vertical racking.
- Static Cargo: Up to 16,500 lbs ( 7480 Kg) for static loads, model depending.
- Dynamic Loads: Up to 3,300 lbs (1495 Kg), and up to 3,100 lbs in (1406 Kg) racking system.
- Protects Cargo: Perimeter design with three longitudinal, two transverse runners, anti-slip top deck.
- Multi-Use Pallet: Stackable and rackable, can be used for many rotations, sturdy and reliable.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists corrosion, insect infestations, moisture, and is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way tapered entry and exit slots for forklift compatibility.
- Ventilated Option: Vented top deck style for maximized thermoregulation and air flow.
- 100% Recyclable: Pure, re-granulated HDPE can be repurposed at end of service life.
- Optional Accessories: Up to 5 reinforcement rods, perimeter lip, customized printing and numbering available depending on quantity. Comes in blue or black.
Plastic rackable pallets allow for optimized storage and warehousing without losing available floor space, as bottom runners allow for pallets to sit safely on top of a rack. Rackable pallets feature corrosion protected reinforcement profiles, to support load capacities of up to 3,000 lbs in high rack. Anti-slip strips on rackable pallet top deck improve cargo safety ,and transport security. Rackable plastic pallets are ideally used for pharmaceutical applications, food processing, automotive operations, manufacturing, distribution centers and more.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||31.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||11000.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||2200.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||900.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||3 Runner|
|53' Truckload Capacity||540.0|