48 x 60 – Rackable Pallet
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists chemicals, moisture, insect infestation, mold.
- Simple Sanitation: Pallets are easy to clean and can withstand detergents.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way entry and exit slots compatible with forklift use.
- Customize: Choice of HDPE, PP, multiple footprints, build styles, I.D. options.
- Belt Systems: Cut stretch wrapping and lid costs with optional belt bands.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-conscious polymers can be recycled and returned to use.
- Bulk Transport: Perfect for mass item distribution, warehousing, and storage.
Rackable pallets are compatible with adjustable shelving systems to optimize storage space in any warehouse or distribution center. Manufactured from single sheet, double sheet, or thermoformed plastic sheets, rackable pallets are designed to be safely secured on edge racks or open span racking systems. Ideal for use with racking systems or automated conveyors, rackable pallets feature structurally enhanced bases for durability. Rackable pallets save valuable store space while optimizing storage processes to cut down on the costs of material handling operations across various industries.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||-|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||Structural Foam|