48 x 40 – Stackable Pallet
- Ergonomic Design: Unique lower deck design guides forklift to entry ways to minimize damage.
- Flame Resistant: FM approved non-deca BDE
- Safe Handling: 4-way entry design allows easy transport and handling.
- Load capacity: Up to 30,000 lbs for static loads, up to 5,000 lbs for dynamic loads, and up to 2,200 lbs depending on model footprints and heights.
- Rackable: Pallets are perfect for racking and mass storage situations.
- Stackable: Vertical stacking is efficient, safe, and reduces transport costs.
- 100% Recyclable: Polymers can be fully reused at end of service life.
- Customize: Molded or hot stamped custom logo, intermittent perimeter lip, grommets available.
Stackable plastic pallets are ideal for use in the automotive, agriculture, food processing, medical and other industries where bulk material handling is required. Manufactured from structurally rigid polyethylene, stackable pallets can handle heavy loads, resist moisture, most chemicals, and insect infestation for improved product protection. Anti-microbial additives are optional for additional sanitization. Plastic pallets are an affordable solution to item transport needs, and are far more efficient and reusable than wood or metal alternatives.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||42.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||30000.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||4000.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||600.0|