56 x 44 – Specialty Plastic Pallet
- Material Handling: Perfect for bulk item storage, transport, distribution, and display
- Ergonomic handling: 4-way entry slots compatible with forklift use
- Supply Chain: Works seamlessly into most any supply chain system or operation
- Rackable: Vertical racking enables massive storage and warehousing options
- Stackable: Secure, and reliable stacking options increases storage capabilities
- 100% Recyclable: Reusable plastic polymers can be fully recycled.
- ISPM-15 Exempt: No need for costly sanitation and fumigation, cuts costs and labor.
- Optional Accessories: HDPE or PP depending on model, and custom name, logos, and RFID options available
Specialty pallets accommodate unique material handling needs for most any industry or application. Plastic pallets are safer, more clean alternatives to traditional wooden or metal pallets. Manufactured from high quality plastics, specialty pallets effectively prevent any mildew/mold, bacteria, and insects from harboring within the pallet. In addition, each pallet features a uniform structural integrity, meaning no weak links, no splintering, and no rusty nails.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||13228.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||3307.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||2205.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||3 Runner|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|