15 x 12 x 07 – Straight Wall Handheld Container
- Thermal Resistance: Optimal range of use between -20°F to 120°F.
- Pallet Friendly: Containers cube and stack to fit 48″ x 45″ pallets.
- Mixed Stacking: Interworking sizes allow optimized mixed stacking on a pallet.
- Customize: Drain holes, hot stamps, ID labels, placards, cardholders, numbering.
- Ergonomic Handles: Comfortable and easy lifting, simple use.
- Fully Recyclable: Made from 100% recyclable polymers.
- Multiple Sizes: Large range of size and carrying capacity available.
- Storage: Helps improve warehousing and storing efficiency.
Plastic straight wall containers are modular, stack-only shipping containers which are used widely in closed-loop shipping, item handling and storage applications where the same containers are used throughout. Straight wall shipping totes offer maximum product protection while remaining lightweight and easy to handle. Made from Injection-molded HDPE polymers, containers resist impact, moisture and most chemicals. Particularly beneficial for the supplier-to-manufacturer material handling process, these containers help cut costs, save time, and reduce storage footprints by implementing efficient stacking.
|Outside Length (in.)||15.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||12.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||13.1|
|Inside Width (in.)||9.5|
|Total Height (in.)||7.5|
|Product Clearance (in.)||6.4|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||2.5|
|Molding Process||Injection Molded|
|53' Truckload Capacity||3744.0|