Used Fixed Wall Bulk Containers
- Numerous Sizes & Styles Available: Inquire about availability today
- Cut Costs: Reused containers are dramatically lower in cost, yet equally as dependable
- Repairable: Certain containers if damaged can be fixed and returned to working fleet
- Stackable: Stacking containers increase storage capacity and reduces warehouse footprint
- Fixed Wall: Rigid walls offer optimal product protection and container durability
- Plastic Runners: Allows conveyability and streamlined transport plastic bulk containers
- FDA Rated: Options made with food grade polymers ensure purity of contents during shipment
- Resistant Materials: Withstands exposure to sunlight and cooling, resists impact, moisture, mold
- Agriculture: Bulk bins see widespread use throughout food, meat, and poultry industries
- Food Processing: Bulk fixed wall plastic containers are ideal for food processing and large items
- Sanitary Bins: Easy-to-clean interiors — sanitation made simple
- Reinforced Sides: Maximum strength and durability and secure stacking
- Options: Vented models available, custom labeling, numbering, and matching lids
Used bulk fixed wall plastic containers are depended upon for efficient storage and shipment of automotive components, appliances, agricultural items, transportation equipment and construction materials. These rugged containers see widespread reuse for harvesting and agricultural needs, as they maintain freshness of produce and safeguard fragile items through each segment of a product’s lifecycle. Bulk fixed wall shipping containers are recyclable and often feature easily field-repairable runners and feet.
Every used or refurbished bin is inspected to meet high standards of reliability. All containers are thoroughly cleaned before returning to service. Fixed wall bulk bins have smooth interior walls for easy and efficient cleanup, are lightweight, and feature efficient fork handling on pallet bases. Used fixed wall bulk containers are available in a large variety of sizes, capacities, and customizable options.
Used containers provide optimal bulk item warehousing, distribution, transport at a much cheaper cost. Buying used means less waste and increased affordability.