Used Harvest Field Bins
- Numerous Sizes & Styles Available: Inquire about availability today
- Cut Costs: Reusing containers drastically reduces price, clutter, and waste
- Material Handling: Variety of containers to choose from to match many applications
- Affordable: Similar great performance, lowered total price per container up front
- Reliable: Each container passes a lengthy inspection process to ensure reliability
- Reusable: Containers can be trusted for extended lifecycle
- Less Waste: Eliminates waste to landfill or recycling facilities, reusing and repurposing containers is eco-friendly
- Agriculture: Efficient harvesting, bulk food processing, item transport, and distribution
Used harvest bulk bins are a reliable solution for bulk item harvesting and heavy load transportation at a low cost. Used harvest containers are a staple in the agricultural, item transport, retail, and wholesale industries. Easy to handle, lightweight, and with versatile designs, various models can be vertically stacked when full and either collapsed (folded) or nested inside themselves when empty.
Perfectly suited for agriculture, food processing, and distribution, harvest containers have smooth, fully-vented walls, which provide optimal conditions for fresh produce so that damage and waste are greatly reduced. Used bulk and handheld agricultural harvesting bins are lightweight – yet rigid enough to support fragile fruits like cherries, berries, and grapes. Their industry proven designs safely protect fruits, vegetables, and other delicate produce items during picking, transport, processing, and storage. Made from FDA-approved materials, the nonporous plastic resists pests and moisture and inhibits mold and mildew growth.
Each used bulk harvest bin is thoroughly examined to ensure dependability and load strength. Buying used bins gives you the same great benefits and improvements to your workflow, transportation, and distribution that you’d expect from reusable plastic bulk containers, but at much lower overall price.