Used Insulated Bulk Containers
- Numerous Sizes & Styles Available: Inquire about availability today
- Intuitive Drainage: Built-in drains and interior base slopes toward full drainage opening
- Deflects Impacts: Intelligent two-way and four-way fork openings deflect scuffs and impact damage
- Added Protection: Replaceable nylon pads safeguard container base from rough surfaces
- Prevent Contamination: Attached lids overlap the container, includes permanent fasteners
- Stable Stacking: Lids have recessed pockets that engage container feet for efficient stacking
- Food Safe: USDA, FDA, CFIA, and Health Canada approved for safe food contact
Used insulated bulk containers have thermal properties that allow products to remain temperature-regulated over an extended length of time without the use of dry ice or external cooling. Polyurethane insulation and polyethylene construction provide excellent temperature control and consistency. Contents remain fresh and protected through all stages of packaging, transport, and distribution. Materials typically shipped and stored in insulated bulk containers include chemicals, industrial components, food products, fish products, aquaculture, and pharmaceuticals.
Ideal for cold chain operations.
Buying used insulated containers helps to cut costs, while still providing efficient and dependable storage and transport options. Each used container is rigorously inspected and cleaned before returning to service to ensure dependability and performance. Buying used bins is the cheaper, eco-friendly option – less waste to landfills, less costs for recycling, and longterm reusability.