48 x 40 x 36 – Wire Bulk Container
- Maximize Space: Efficient and affordable way to optimize storage and warehousing.
- Collapsible: Reduces both storage costs and return-transport footprint.
- Stackable: Vertical stacking with optional stack guides for additional security.
- Accessible: Standard ½ front drop gate, full drop gate, or swing gate available.
- Robotically Welded: Feet and understructure for maximum strength and reliability.
- Wire Mesh: 2-inch gauge wire mesh pattern used to walls provides optimal protection .
- Secure Cargo: Heavy-duty locking handle design ensures safe transport.
- Affordable: Cost-effective bulk transport solution that has long service life.
- Accessories: Hinged or removable lid, stack guides, fork pockets, stirrups, 4-way runners, removable lids.
Bulk wire containers are integral for warehouse storage and in-house material handling applications. Robotic welding manufacturing ensures maximum strength, reliability and structural rigidity. Industrial wire bulk containers are galvanized for a strong finish that will not rust or wear. Collapsible wire containers are capable of stacking 10 high when baskets are collapsed or 4 high when fully loaded, saving valuable space in the warehouse.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||40.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||36.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||46.0|
|Inside Width (in.)||38.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||1/2 drop gate on 48" side|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||30.3|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||4000.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||9.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||167.0|
|Mold Process||Robotic Welded|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|