Zip Ties – Cable Ties
- Strength: Available in various tensile strengths including 18 lbs., 40 lbs., 50 lbs., 120 lbs. and 175 lbs.
- Security: Can be used to lock attached lid totes, cabinet doors, container lids and more
- Retention: Provides a strong, secure loop
- Versatility: Suitable for a multitude of indoor and outdoor uses throughout a wide temperature range
- Options: Zip ties are available in numerous lengths, colors and sizes to best suit your specific application
Zip ties, also known as cable ties, create a locked, secured loop and are tamper evident, which makes them ideal for securing tote boxes and container doors. Zip ties can also be used to pair critical items together with other objects. These cable ties are available in various lengths, colors and tensile strengths. This allows cable ties to be used for color coding and securing loads in transportation, warehousing and distribution operations.