Durable Plastic Distribution Pallets
The plastic pallets Reusable Transport Packaging offers are perfect for a variety of distribution applications, including bulk item transport, agriculture, manufacturing, grocery, retail, wholesale food distributors, and automotive component shipping. With low tare rates and high load capacities, our plastic pallets are incredibly reliable, making them an ideal option for improving supply chains.
Why Distribution Pallets from RTP?
Wood pallets have been used in distribution settings for years. What makes plastic pallets a better option? Our plastic pallets are:
- Rugged and long lasting – Unlike wood pallets that can rot, splinter, and harbor pests and moisture, our distribution pallets are made from durable plastics that are easy to clean and resist mold and mildew, corrosion, and insect infestations.
- Easy to maintain – Cleaning and sanitizing our pallets is a snap.
- Efficient handling – Our pallets feature 4-way fork entry and lightweight designs, making them easy to grip and transport by hand, forklift, or conveyor.
- Rated for heavy loads – Choose from our pallets with a range of capacities for both static and dynamic loads.
- Endless features – Plastic pallets offer many design features not found on wood pallets, including wrap traps, tie downs, strap guides, lips, edges, integrated RFID tags, non-slip decks, metal reinforcements, drainage holes, and more.
- Nestable and stackable – Cut costs with these nesting and stacking pallets, which optimize vertical space in storage facilities and in return transport vehicles
- ISPM-15 exempt – There is no need for heat treatments or fumigation with these pallets.
- Completely recyclable – In addition to being reusable, our distribution pallets made of eco-friendly polymers are 100% recyclable at the end of their useful life.
- Safe for workers – With no risk of broken wood, splinters, or nails, our pallets are safe to handle.
Need something specific? We can help you find or customize the distribution pallets in the footprints and dimensions that will best suit your application needs and unique specifications. Or, customize your pallets with these options:
- Molded-in branding
- Choice of color
- RFID plates
- Choice of plastics, HDPE or ACM (advanced composite material)
- Ventilated or open deck styles, with three or six runners
- Perimeter lip and anti-skid grommets to prevent load shifting