Fixed Wall Bulk Harvest Bins for the Field, Processing, Storage, and Transport
Fixed wall harvest bins are essential components in agriculture, food processing, and bulk item storage and distribution. They’re also used in manufacturing and industrial processing. At Reusable Transport Packaging, we offer a variety of fixed wall harvest bulk bins that are suitable for many applications.
48 x 44 x 23 – Fixed Wall Bulk Agricultural Bin
Reusable agricultural harvest and transport containers create tremendous environmental and economic advantages by conserving materials and resources, reducing waste, as well as lowering packaging costs.See Product
48 x 48 x 31 – Fixed Wall Bulk Agricultural Bins
Reusable fixed wall produce bins maintain consistent low weight, wet or dry, are easy to clean, and does not absorb odors. Reduces transport cost, increases in-house efficiency, while allowing optimal organization and storage.See Product
Fixed Wall Bulk Containers for Agriculture
Our reusable plastic agricultural bulk containers are used by farms, growers, and processors throughout the Americas and around the world. For the pallet-sized bulk containers used by machines and teams in orchards, farms, and fields, we have all of the containers you need. They’re washable, food-safe, and able to be used in all weather, processing, and storage conditions.
Reusable plastic bulk harvest bins are a mainstay for large produce operations. Available in a wide number of styles and footprints, our harvest bulk containers carry everything from grapes to oranges to pumpkins. Bulk harvest bins feature strong pallet bottoms and fixed or collapsible side walls. They safely stack to maximize load and storage capacity. Additional features include drainage bottoms, label holders, structural reinforcements, secure lids, RFID technology, and more.
Why Fixed Wall Harvest Bins?
When your supply chain calls for storage and transport of heavy-duty bulk items, such as fresh fruit, vegetables, legumes, citrus, berries, herbs, and even hemp, you need bulk containers that can handle the job. The fixed wall harvest bulk bins we offer at RTP are lightweight yet durable enough to handle your heavy or dense material handling applications. Our bins offer:
- Multi-environment usability – Designed for field harvesting, long term cold storage, and distribution, our harvest bulk containers provide single-touch processing with features that help regulate moisture, thermal ventilation, and gaseous exposure.
- Exceptional durability – Rigid HDPE construction holds up in the most demanding applications and makes our bins an incredibly cost-effective alternative to wood and corrugated packaging supplies.
- Space savings – Thanks to stacking and nesting capabilities, these bins can help you cut costs on storage and return transport fees when you take advantage of wasted vertical space!
- 100% recyclable – Our bins have a minimal footprint, are reusable, and sustainable. Recycle them entirely at the end of their useful service life.
- Repairable – In the event a fixed wall harvest bulk bin becomes damaged, it can be repaired with a new segment, saving you money. And even if the entire bin needs to be replaced, they are an excellent value.
- Easy to maintain and clean – Our bins resist moisture, acids, oils, and most chemicals, making them an efficient and low-maintenance option to incorporate into your supply chain. They’re easy to clean as well.
- Easy to handle – Forklift access allows for efficient handling. Plus, you can outfit your bins with other options to further enhance handling.
Our inventory of fixed wall harvest bulk bins come in variety of options, including:
- Smooth wall
- Ribbed wall
- With feet
- With skids
- With and without dropped doors
- Hinged lids
- Casters in varying sizes
- Drain holes
Plus, our fixed wall harvest bins are available in a variety of sizes and heights, and can be labeled and branded, too. There’s a bin that will suit every need.
Get Your Quote Today
Whether you need to store or transport bulk produce, processed foods, or other goods, you’ll find the perfect fixed wall harvest bins for your application. Our friendly RTP representatives are standing by to help you choose bins that match your specifications and provide a fast and convenient quote. And since time is money, we’ll ensure that your order will be shipped quickly and efficiently to your location, limiting any downtime in your operations.
Contact Reusable Transport Packaging and get your quote today.