Maximize space, limit cross contamination, and efficiently discharge powder, tablets, seeds, grain, and more with hopper containers. Choose from rugged corrugated steel or durable one-piece molded plastic options.Request A Quote Now!
48 x 44 x 30 – Bulk Hopper
Engineered to thrive in the toughest material handling conditions. Corrugated steel hopper containers feature unique corner pockets, durable stacking legs, and are impact and corrosion resistant due to industrial enamel.SEE PRODUCT
Reusable Hopper Containers
Hopper containers are large containers with gravity-fed discharge valves used to store and dispense particulates, such as seeds, grain, medications, and other small, uniformly shaped items. As such, hopper containers are often used in agricultural, industrial, manufacturing, and food processing settings. Reusable Transport Packaging proudly caters to businesses in these and other industries, providing hopper containers for a variety of material handling applications. We offer the largest assortment of transport packaging in the United States and can help you find the hopper containers that best meet your needs.
Our Hopper Container Options
Our bulk hoppers come in a variety of sizes and materials to meet the volume demand of your particular application. Choose from:
- Corrugated steel hopper containers, which are best suited for heavy-duty applications, such as mining or manufacturing.
- One-piece molded plastic hopper containers, which are lighter than metal hoppers and therefore help reduce transport and storage costs. These double-walled containers are durable and are perfect for storing and dispensing small food items, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals.
- Self-dumping containers with release bumpers and fold down fronts, which are helpful in applications involving bulk transport, delivery, and load access.
- Centerflow containers featuring a funnel-shaped interior with a 35˚ angle for a smooth flow of contents and a tightly fitting lid to keep contaminants at bay.
Why Hopper Containers?
When it comes to reusable transport containers, hopper containers offer unique benefits, including:
- Efficient discharge – Whether you need to dispense grain, seeds, powder, tablets, or manufacturing components, a hopper container’s smooth interior will ensure a smooth and easy flow from the container. And with bottom or side discharge options, the container allows for the operator to efficiently mete out contents, so no product is wasted or lost.
- Limited cross contamination – Cross contamination is always a concern, especially in any food or agricultural processing settings. Hopper containers help reduce the risk of contamination from dust and foreign objects thanks to lidded and discharge options.
- Maximize space – Many of our hopper containers are stackable, which means you can maximize every inch of transport and storage space.
Get a Quote From RTP Today
Ready to get the hopper containers or any other bulk containers you need to maximize and streamline your supply chain processes? Request a quote from Reusable Transport Packaging today. Our friendly team is standing by to help you choose the options that will best suit your needs.