One-way export pallets are an excellent solution for a company that needs to send large shipments out but does not need the pallets back. RTP has an incredible selection of plastic export pallets, and we have worked with businesses in virtually every industry to satisfy their logistical demands. We are confident we can help you obtain precisely the right one-way pallets for your needs between our extensive selection and expertise.
Why Plastic One Way Pallets?
At RTP, we tout the benefits of plastic pallets and containers over wood or cardboard for many reasons, perhaps mostly for its durability. However, you may wonder, “If I am only going to use these pallets for one shipment, what do I care what material they are made of?” However, plastic pallets will still be beneficial for your company because they are:
- Lightweight – Plastic pallets weigh less than wood pallets, so they may reduce your freight costs.
- Cost-Effective – Depending on the model and volume, plastic export pallets can cost as little as $10 per pallet — far cheaper than standard wood pallet options.
- Convenient – Many styles of one-way pallets feature nesting feet that greatly reduce warehousing and freight costs, and they also have a number of specialized features such as wrap traps, band guides, RFID tags, and more.
- Sanitary – Nonporous plastic pallets are resistant to moisture, mold, pests, and other contaminants that can cause shipments to be delayed, restricted, or rejected.
- Safe – Wood pallets are prone to breakage, leading to exposed nails and splinters in the workplace. Plastic pallets are free of nails, dust, splinters, and loose boards.
Which One Way Pallets Are Right for My Business?
RTP is not only a leading provider of reusable pallets and containers, but we are also a trusted partner in logistics consulting. We are happy to advise you on the right type and size of one way pallets to ensure the most efficient supply chain. Additionally, some companies find that other solutions, such as renting pallets, may be better for their bottom line than one way pallets. And, our plastic pallet buy-back and trade-in programs make it more enticing to purchase pallets of your own.
To learn more about our one way pallets, contact RTP today. We return quotes quickly and have a swift turnaround time on shipping because we know our clients have businesses that need to keep moving.