- Up to 100% increase vehicle fill: When consolidated, stacked, and secured using the Loadhog Lid, the user can also double stack.
- 6:2 Nesting ratio: The 6:2 nesting ratio allows users to return or store three times as many empty totes.
- No pallet required: Built-in pallet feet and steel bars deliver compatibility with MHE & Forklifts.
- End-to-end solution: The Half Pallet Container container combines the benefits of a large pallet box with high volume and the benefits of a tote box, with ergonomic features that improve handling.
- Security and protection for up to 100 kg: A reinforced steel bar base provide the ability to fill with up to 100 kg, with multiple security seal locations to ensure goods remain tamper-proof.
- Secure up to six HPCs with Pallet Lid: Six half pallet containers can be consolidated for storage and transported to create a unit load of 1200 x 1000 (mm) footprint.
Designed and manufactured to combine the benefits of a large volume pallet box with the ergonomic ease of an attached lid container. It’s a 190-liter half industry pallet container that is adaptable to a variety of applications.
Outstanding packing densities can be secured as well as a payload capacity of up to 100kg in each container. The system can secure up to 1200kg in one pallet footprint in transit — or for storage, due to the steel bars reinforcing the base of the container. The product is also compatible with dunnage and inserts. Loadhog can also work with your provider to ensure maximum packaging densities are achieved.
|Outside Length (in.)||
|Outside Width (in.)||
|Outside Height (in.)||
|Inside Length (in.)||
|Inside Width (in.)||
|Inside Height / Clearance (in.)||
|Volume Capacity (cu.ft.)||
|Weight Capacity (lbs.)||
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||