18 x 12 x 05 – Handheld Beverage Shell – 20 oz. 5th Gen Merchandiser
- Ultra Durable: Impact resistant HDPE is structurally rigid – proven reliability
- Enhanced Ergonomics: Sturdy handles with palm up/ palm down profile allow for easy grasping, lifting and carrying
- Nestable Design: Empty trays nest inside one another to save storage space, and can be de-nested manually or with automated equipment
- Tray Locking Feature: Twist and slide bottom locks crates and closures for stability in transit, and releases easily for unloading
- Retail Ready: Open design with wide product windows allows for full display of product labels
- Excellent Stability: Tall columns increase bottle stability during transit
- Easy Cleaning: Plastics are impermeable and wash easily.
- Moisture Resistant: Repels moisture and is easy to clean.
- Stackable: Vertical stacking reduces warehouse footprint.
- Fully Recyclable: 100% recyclable construction.
- Options: Custom colors and branding available for heightened brand promotion and asset management, barcodes, and RFID
Plastic beverage shells provide optimal portability, durability, and protection for fragile items and liquid containers during processing, handling, and transport. The 5th gen beverage shell made for 20 oz. 24 pack beverage bottles is perfect for retail and distribution, which rely on safe transport of glass and plastic beverage items, as well as return for recycling. These 5th gen plastic beverage shells help to streamline distribution, cuts shrinkage costs, and are highly durable. Perfect for use in retail shops, convenience stores, distribution centers, bulk item transport, and recycling operations.
|Outside Length (in.)||18.225|
|Outside Width (in.)||12.15|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Total Height (in.)||4.8|
|Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||1.72|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|