30 x 24 x 10 Dual Chamber Vacuum Modified Atmosphere Packer
- Dual capacity sealing with alternating vacuum chambers
- Vacuum and gas flush bags — eliminates contaminants and extends shelf life and color of bio materials
- Gas flush and hermetically seal products that degrade in or are adversely effected by standard atmosphere
- Ideal for electronics, hemp, nuts, seeds, powders, medicines, etc.
Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP), sometimes called Controlled Vacuum Packaging, preserves, protects, and extends the shelf life of your products. This industrial model sealer features two vacuum chambers. It enables the quick vacuum sealing of poly bags. It can also be equipped to gas flush mid-sized poly bags. Ideal for textiles, meat products, fish, dried fruit, hemp, organics, electronics, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals.
This packer provides dual vacuum sealing in a convenient free-standing workstation. Popular gas flushing option is available. This sealer produces hermetically sealed vacuum sealed bags.
- Seal bar length: 24.4″ (front and back) and/or 33″ (sides) — can be configured to seal along front, back and/or either side
- Standard double seal (two wires)
- Cut-off or wide seal
- Seal bars are easily removed for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- 10 program memory
- Sensor control: 1% to 99.8%, for an optimum and consistent vacuum and cycle time
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Machine cycle: 15-40 seconds
- Soft air technology to protect product and bag
- Transparent lid and deep drawn chamber for visual oversight inspection
- Comes with insert plates for a faster cycle and product adjustment
- Stainless steel exterior
- One year manufacturer’s warranty on labor and three year manufacturer’s warranty on parts
- IP-65 classification
Options & Accessories
- 1-2 cut-off/bi-active seal
- ACS control with optional Zebra ZD410 thermal label printer
- Gas flush
- Liquid control
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Chamber Usable Space (LWH): 29.5″ x 24.4″ x 9.8”
- Machine (LWH): 47.4″ x 58.4″ x 52.8″
- Electric: 400V-3-50
- Pump: 5,650 cf/h (160 m3/h) Busch vacuum pump
- HP: 5.5-9.0 kW
- Weight: 1,184 lbs.