48 x 45 x 35 – Used Fixed Wall Harvest Bulk Container Vented
- Various Colors Available: Inquire for specific used inventory availability
- Reduce Produce Damage: Round corners and ventilation slots keep produce safe and fresh
- FDA Approved: Crafted from food-safe polymers, won’t contaminate produce
- Easy Handling: 4-way forklift entry for quick mass transport
- Sanitary: Non-porous surface resists contamination, odors, molds, insects, and rodents
- Load Capacity: Rated up to 1,300 lbs.
- 100% Recyclable: Reusable plastics can be recycled at end of service life
Used harvest bulk containers are the best value for increased harvest, distribution, and transport efficiencies for agricultural growers, processors, and packers. These heavy-duty vented harvest bulk containers withstand the demanding environment of agriculture-related tasks. Their strong pallet bases, sidewall vents, and drainage features help optimize airflow, temperature regulation, and gaseous exposure — all helping preserve valuable produce. These used 48″ x 45″ x 35″ plastic harvest bins are injection molded for long service life. These plastic containers are ventilated and can weigh up to 40% less than wooden alternatives.
Meant to carefully protect produce, the used harvest containers are constructed from food-safe FDA-approved materials and are perfect for the transport of bulk fruits, nuts, legumes, fungi, and vegetables. Nevertheless, they’re also used for a wide array of industrial and consumer products, including mechanical and automotive components.
Used containers provide the best value for pricing, while maximizing the longevity and sustainability of reusable packaging. Our used bulk container inventory regularly includes various color options. All used containers are inspected, cleaned, and guaranteed to be functional upon arrival. Please inquire today for pricing and availability.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.25|
|Outside Width (in.)||44.75|
|Outside Height (in.)||34.6|
|Inside Length (in.)||45.25|
|Inside Width (in.)||41.6|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||29.4|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||32.5|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||1,300.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||10|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||95-101 (Depending on Base)|
|Mold Process||Injection Molded|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|