46 x 49 x 31 – Agricultural Transport Bin
- Structurally Rigid: Impact grade polymers ensure long lifespan and durability.
- Easy to Clean: Non-porous surface, won’t hold odors, liquids or molds.
- Vented Options: Choose from vented or non-vented styles.
- FDA Approved: Constructed from food grade plastics safe for direct food contact.
- Applications: Agricultural harvest, and produce transport.
- Lightweight: Harvest bins are easy to handle, transport and store.
- Customize: RFID tags, labels, foil embossing, center foot, short/long versions.
- UV Stabilized: UV protected for extended outdoor use and sun exposure.
- Applications: Automotive, agriculture, bulk items, heavy loads.
- 100% Recyclable: At end of service life, can be fully recycled and reused.
Reusable agricultural harvest and transport containers create tremendous environmental advantages by conserving materials and resources, reducing waste, as well as lowering packaging costs. Plastic produce and fruit bins provide optimal storage conditions and allow faster cooling for produce when compared to metal or wood alternatives. Harvest bins are an industry staple for efficient collection, and transport of agricultural produce, and are exceptionally sturdy.
|Outside Length (in)||45.75|
|Outside Width (in)||48.9|
|Outside Height (in)||30.5|
|Inside Length (in)||42.9|
|Inside Width (in)||46.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||30.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||1300.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||92.0|
|Mold Process||high pressure injection mold|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|