18 x 11 x 05 – Fiberglass Container
- USDA/FDA Approved: Safe for direct contact with food items and produce
- Temperature Stable: Rated for use in -60°F to 250°F (-51°C to 121°C)
- Nestable: Nests for optimized storage and reduced return transport
- Stackable: Stacks for reduced warehouse footprint
- Fiber Composite Material: Rigid, food-safe fiberglass construction will not bend or dent
- Simple Cleaning: Can be sanitized in a washer or steam cleaned
- Customizable: Dollies, snap-on lids, drainage holes, and choice colors
- Contaminant Resistant: Resists stains, corrosion, odors, and chemicals
Fiberglass containers are the perfect solution for material handling operations in demanding and sensitive environments. High-strength, glass-reinforced composite containers are dimensionally stable in a wide range of temperatures (-60° to 250°F; -50° to 121°C). Fiberglass containers will not sag, bend, or corrode, and they are more reliable than metal, wood, or cardboard alternatives.
Fiberglass containers come in a variety of sizes to match any application. Food-safe materials and smooth, non-porous surfaces make fiberglass containers, boxes, bins, and trays commonplace in the food service, pharmaceutical, cannabis, and confectionary industries. But their use doesn’t stop there. With their wide variety of styles and sizes, fiberglass containers’ are used for processes as varied as dough proofing, gel cap drying, medical equipment storage, herb drying, and conveyor manufacturing.
Customizations and additional features for various styles include:
- Materials compliant with NSF Standard No. 2 and USFDA Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21.
- Materials are autoclave, ETO, lyophilization, and gamma sterilization safe.
- Electrostatic discharge via high conductivity/low electrical resistance composites to protect sensitive electronic components.
- Ventilated sides and/or custom drain and vent holes.
- Secure stacking with interlocking bottoms and tops.
- Nesting features to optimize space when empty.
- Paired lids, dollies, and rack shelving systems.
|Outside Length (in.)||17.875|
|Outside Width (in.)||10.625|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Total Height (in.)||5.0|
|Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|Molding Process||Compression Molded|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|