50 x 43 x 37 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Durability: Container is constructed from tough polyethylene in a single mold.
- Optional Features: Casters sizes, handles, hinged lids, drain holes, venting.
- Ergonomic Handling: 2-way or 4-way entry slots compatible with forklift.
- Quick Shipping: Plastic containers can be delivered directly to the assembly line.
- 100% Recyclable: Polymers can be fully recycled at end of service life.
- Customizable: Lids, dunnage, large selection of colors, labeling, numbering, ID’s.
- Optional: Vented models and alternate build styles available.
- SImple Sanitation: Easy to sterilize and to clean, withstands pressure washing and sanitizers.
- Food Grade: Meets USDA/HACCP standards, food grade polymers allow safe food handling.
Engineered for extra strength and stability, fixed wall bulk containers are great for food related jobs, textiles storage and transport, automotive parts, and farm or construction equipment. Fixed wall design ensures maximum load capacity, reliability and superior product protection. Fixed wall bulk containers can stack or nest for the most efficient use of space during shipment or storage. Containers are designed to transport or store heavy, dense loads and eliminate any wasted container space.
|Outside Length (in.)||50.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||43.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||37.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||47.0|
|Inside Width (in.)||40.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||40.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|