55 x 30 x 24 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Applications: Automotive manufacturing, agriculture, harvesting, bulk distribution.
- Maximize Efficiency: Organize shipment space, intelligent bulk item warehousing.
- Stackable: Greatly increase storage capabilities with vertical stacking design.
- Handling Efficiency: 2-way and 4-way forklift entry for streamlined mass transport.
- Matching Lids: Included with bulk containers, secures cargo, supports stacking .
- Food Safe: Smooth wall models meet FDA requirements for safe food handling.
- Customizable: Drains, handles, locking and sealing devices, shelves, dividers, and more.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-conscious polymers can be fully recycled at end of service life.
Bulk ribbed wall plastic containers are designed to be lightweight and durable, maintaining stacking ability and security necessary for material and large item handling applications. Their lightweight design lowers freight costs and improves bulk transport efficiency, while remaining easy to handle. Smooth wall designs are ideal for use in industries where sanitation and quick cleanup is essential. Plastic fixed wall bulk containers resist moisture, acids, oils, and most chemicals and have a wide-molded perimeter to provide extra strength. Containers come in a variety of footprints, colors and heights to meet any industry requirements.
|Outside Length (in)||55.0|
|Outside Width (in)||30.0|
|Outside Height (in)||24.0|
|Inside Length (in)||53.0|
|Inside Width (in)||28.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||16.5|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||650.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||45.0|
|Mold Process||rotational mold|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|