FW38-412919 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Applications: Food processing, meat, poultry, automotive, manufacturing industries.
- Load Capacity: Large range in capacity and sizes from 15 to 570 gallons.
- Enhanced Durability: Certain models feature a notched side and vertical ribbing.
- Material Handling: Multiple heights and footprints allow versatile application.
- Customizations: Lids, additional reinforcement, labeling, numbering, dunnage.
- No Stick: Nest stops for efficient nesting and are stackable up to 2 high.
- Smoother Interior: Protects contents while remaining easy to sanitize and clean.
- Stackable: Vertical stacking allows for efficient organization and space savings.
- Nestable: Reduces return transport cost and trailer or warehouse footprint, .
Plastic fixed wall bulk containers are a watertight and ultra durable bulk transport solution engineered to thrive in the toughest of applications. Bulk fixed wall bins are routinely used for work in process, product handling, bulk item transport and handling throughout the agriculture, food processing, automotive, textile, and manufacturing industries. Reusable plastic bulk containers are relied on to safely handle or transport, poultry, fresh cut produce, liquids, powders, resins, automotive parts, manufacturing components and textiles. Stack and nest design allows for greater moving, storing, and shipping efficiency as well as improve transport costs.
|Outside Length (in.)||41.5|
|Outside Width (in.)||29.5|
|Outside Height (in.)||19.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||33.0|
|Inside Width (in.)||21.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||66 gallon/9 bushel|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||25.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|