48 x 40 x 45 – Intermediate Bulk Container
- Collapsible: IBC’s feature 4:1 fold ratio to drastically reduce return transport and storage costs.
- Stackable: Stacks five containers high when loaded for significant space savings.
- Efficient Alternative: Better organization than drums or rigid wall containers.
- Durable Plastics: Polypropylene construction is ultra durable, lightweight and reusable.
- Customize: Latch plug, valves, lids, color options, sizing choices, liner bags
- Perfect For: Viscous liquids, oils, fruit paste, tomato paste, bulk liquids, commercial transport.
- Versatile: Widely used for food processing, bulk liquid or paste storage, agriculture.
- Recyclable: Eco-conscious plastics can be recycled and reused to reduce waste.
- Liquid Transport: High capacity, rigid sides, and durable HDPE ensure safe transport.
- Quick Sanitation: Plastics are easy to clean, won’t hold odors, and are safe with detergents.
- Hygienic: Optional sanitary liners pair with smooth plastics that are easily sanitized.
Plastic intermediate bulk containers offer clean, strong, and safe storage of bulk liquid products throughout a number of industries. Perfect for hygienic transport and storage of bulk liquids, oils, fruit paste, vegetable paste, tomato and fruit paste. Efficient design is both collapsible and stackable to greatly reduce costs, storage footprint, and return transport fees. Reduces packing costs, and streamlines distribution of bulk liquids to destination. IBC’s reduce packaging transport, and distribution costs of valuable liquids and viscous materials.
|Outside Length (in)||47.2|
|Outside Width (in)||39.4|
|Outside Height (in)||44.5|
|Inside Length (in)||44.5|
|Inside Width (in)||36.6|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||36.7|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||3086.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||198.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|