48 x 40 – Rackable Plastic Pallet
- Superior Racking: Load capacity up to 2,200 lbs with an evenly distributed load.
- Protects Cargo: Resistant to chemical spills, infestations, mold and moisture.
- Ergonomic Handling: 2-way or 4-way fork entry for streamlined bulk transfer.
- Durable Construction: Picture-frame base with runners handle heavy loads with ease.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-conscious polymers can be recycled and returned to service.
- Optional Accessories: Rubber grommets or lip available to reduce slipping.
- Bulk Transport: Rackable pallets are perfect for mass transport needs
- Optimal Warehousing: Vertical storage provides greatly increased storage potential.
Rackable plastic pallets are durable for superior performance in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport, floor storage, and automated material handling applications. Manufactured from HDPE plastics, these rackable pallets feature a picture frame bottom with runners on all four sides for added stability. Rackable plastic pallets allow for products to be stored above, ultimately saving valuable floor space in warehouses and distribution centers. Perfect for mass transport and storage needs, where vertical racking, warehousing, and optimal space efficiency are a must.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||57.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||25000.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||5000.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||2800.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||6 Runner|
|Runners||6, Steel Reinforced|
|53' Truckload Capacity||540.0|