48″ x 32″ – Stackable Plastic Pallet
- Customize: RFID tracking, custom labeling, color options grommets, and safety rims.
- Closed Plastic: Ultra hygienic, no areas for dirt, or deposits to accumulate.
- Versatile: Multiple customizable build styles and carrying capacities available.
- Easy Sanitation: Smooth plastic construction simplifies cleaning and sanitation.
- Food Safe: Constructed from USDA and FDA approved polymers.
- Temperature Resistant: Temperature tested plastics are perfect for cold storage.
- Anti-Slip: Extra grip options available upon request to ensure secure item transport.
- Fully Recyclable: Pallets are completely recyclable at end of service life.
A standard in multiple item handling, transport and storage industries, closed-plastic pallets are designed to have no areas for dirt or residue to accumulate. Made from food-safe HDPE, these plastic pallets are the perfect combination of mechanical performance paired with ultra hygienic requirements. A gas-injection manufacturing process creates internal cavities in the rackable pallets support system for enhanced resilience and rigidity. Used in either open, or closed-loop operations, plastic pallets are a far more efficient, longer-lived, and dependable option than disposable wood or metal alternatives.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||39.5|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||7500.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||3700.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||2200.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|