48 x 40 – Stackable Pallet
- Load Capacity: Handles static loads up to 30,000 lbs and dynamic loads up to 4,000 lbs.
- Food Handling: Available in USDA and FDA approved materials for safe food contact.
- Stack Quantity: Up to 30 pallets depending on model dimensions.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resist mold, mildew, and most chemicals and is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic Handling: Features 4-way forklift entry for efficient mass transport.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-friendly polymers can be fully recycled at end of service life.
- ISPM-15 Exempt: Does not require heat treatments or fumigation, reducing costs.
- Optional Accessories: PP or PE construction, lids, labeling and multiple foot prints.
- Conveyor Belt: Works well with automated and conveyor systems.
- Customizable: Large selection of deck build options, color choices, footprints, and capacities.
Stackable plastic pallets have a solid platform that allows stable and efficient stacking of loaded or empty pallets during shipment and storage. Trusted rackable design permits vertical stacking in warehousing and mass storage conditions, significantly increasing efficiency and storage potential. Stackable pallets are commonly used in most conveying and palletizing applications. Stackable pallets can handle heavy cargo loads both efficiently and safely, and are perfect for use throughout the manufacturing, industrial, and mass distribution industries. Stackable plastic pallets can be customized to match most applications, featuring assorted deck build styles, runner options, and multiple footprints.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||42.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||30000.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||4000.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||1400.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||510.0|