48 x 45 – Stackable Pallet
- Minimal Maintenance: Resist chemicals, moisture, insect, and is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way forklift entry for quick transport.
- Avoid Stretch Wrapping: Optional banding systems saves time and money.
- Weight Distribution: Secure distribution weight throughout pallet allows stacking.
- Rackable: Racking system in warehousing application greatly saves space.
- Stackable: Efficient stacking saves time, reduces transport costs and storage footprint.
- Lids: Vacuum formed lids for pallet pack systems available.
- Multiple Footprints: Available in multiple sizes and heights to fit your application.
- Customize: Color options, size, branding, lids, drain holes, hot stamp.
- 100% Recyclable: Polymers can be fully recycled when ready.
Stackable pallets are designed for maximum stability, efficient vertical stacking, and reliable bulk item transport throughout a large variety of industries. Injection molded stackable pallets reduce packaging and logistics costs due by increasing truckload capacity and reducing overall weight. Plastic pallets have much longer product life cycles as compared to their expendable counterparts and are easy to store for cost effective, efficient supply chain operations.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Material||PP or HDPE|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Mold Process||injection mold|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|