48 x 48 – Stackable Pallet
- Load Capacity: Up to 30,000 lbs for static loads and 5,000 lbs for dynamic loads depending on model.
- Low Maintenance: Resist insects, bacteria, mold, UV, sanitizers and most chemicals.
- Block Stacking: Features stable perimeter base, allowing efficient vertical and block stacking.
- Stack Quantity: Up to 16 depending on model dimensions and footprints.
- Wood Alternative: Does not splinter, warp or rot and minimizes damage from broken nails.
- Ergonomic Handling: 2-way or 4-way forklift entry.
- Rackable: Compatible with racking systems for efficient warehousing.
- Stackable: Maximizes in-house storage and transport efficiency and cuts costs.
- ISPM-15 Exempt: No need for heat treatments or fumigation.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-friendly polymers can be fully recycled at end of service life.
- Optional Accessories: Designed with “open” or “closed” deck, runners and anti-slip deck available.
Heavy duty plastic stackable pallets have exceptional static load strength for in-house storage and closed loop supply chain distribution or shipment centers. Plastic transport pallets are designed to exceed heavy-duty material handling requirements and are engineered for a long life of service throughout the manufacturing, food processing, agricultural harvesting, distribution and storage industries. Manufactured from injection molded HDPE, stackable plastic pallets have excellent impact properties and have long terms of service for multiple return shipments or in-house storage. Featured in multiple designs, solid deck stackable pallets are easy to handle, sanitize, and utilize. Open deck stackable pallets combine their lightweight and strength for use in warehouse racking systems, automated material handling, and more.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||47.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||20000.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||5000.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||750.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||540.0|