56 x 44 – Beverage Pallet
- Material Handling: Perfect for bulk items, including canned and bottled beverages.
- Ergonomic handling: 4-way entry slots compatible with forklift use.
- Rackable: Vertical racking enables massive storage and warehousing options.
- Stackable: Secure, and reliable stacking options increases storage capabilities.
- Sizing Options: Available in multiple dimensions and footprints
- 100% Recyclable: Reusable plastic polymers can be fully recycled.
- ISPM-15 Exempt: No need for costly sanitation and fumigation, cuts costs and labor.
- Optional Accessories: HDPE or PP depending on model, and custom name, logos, and RFID options available
Beverage pallets are designed to optimize the unique material handling needs for suppliers of bottled and canned beverages. Popular with bottlers, distilleries, distributors, and retailers alike. With a large, 56″ x 44″ footprint, these pallets make the most of storage and transport space. Easily rack-compatible, stackable, this heavy duty pallet features 4-way fork access, making maneuverability a breeze.
Plastic pallets are safer, more clean alternatives to traditional wooden or metal pallets. Plastic beverage pallets effectively prevent any mildew/mold, bacteria, and insects from harboring within the pallet. In addition, each pallet features a uniform structural integrity, meaning no weak links, no splintering, and no rusty nails.
DOWNLOAD PDF SPEC SHEET
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||47|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||30,000|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||2,500|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||6 Runner|
|Mold Process||Structural Foam Molded|
|53' Truckload Capacity||575|