40 x 48 – Sleevepack Bulk Container
- Efficient Handling: 4-way entry for forklifts, allows streamlined handling and transport.
- Product Security: Locking devices are in two spots and eliminate the need for stretch wrapping.
- Easy to Clean: Smooth, interior walls may be pressure washed.
- Lower Cost Alternative: Compared to hard sided knock down containers.
- Low Maintenance Requirements: Resist moisture, most chemicals, UV rays.
- Conveyor Compatible
- Environmentally Friendly: 100% recyclable HDPE, reduces landfill and waste.
Sleeve pack containers allow for more product to be shipped and stored in less space. Unique locking device ensures automatic and secure closure, so cargo remains protected. Sleeve pack containers are available with interchangeable pallet and cover or with individual pallet and cover forms. Containers stack and nest safely due to interlocking pallet and cover. Nesting sleeve pack containers reduce shipping costs.
|Outside Length (in)||40.0|
|Outside Width (in)||48.0|
|Outside Height (in)||-|
|Inside Length (in)||33.69|
|Inside Width (in)||41.88|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||-|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||25.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|