48 x 40 – Plastic Pallet & Top Cap
- Minimal Maintenance: Easy to clean and sanitize, resistant to mold, mildew, and rot.
- Cargo Protection: Available with perimeter lip, multiple build styles and strengths.
- Food Safe: Safe for food contact, built from FDA and USDA approved materials.
- Ergonomic Handling: Features fork openings with tapered entry and exit slots
- Automation Compatible: Certain models are compatible with automated conveying systems.
- 100% Recyclable: Reusable materials can be fully recycled when necessary.
- Optional Accessories: Available in HDPE or PP for racking applications and molded in logos .
- Rackable: Certain models are build for vertical storage and racking storage systems.
Pallets and top caps are designed for use with straight wall containers and optional seat belts wrap around the pallet and lock into the top cap for added security. To ensure that bulk cargo loads remain evenly distributed, pallet and top cap systems securely stack when empty or loaded. Pallets and top caps are commonly used in the automotive industry, distribution, and storage in industrial applications.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||20.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||1170.0|