The Benefits of Reusable Pallets and Top Caps
Our plastic pallets offer a number of benefits all their own, providing a cost-effective, more durable, and safer alternative to wood pallets. Pallet and top caps further enhance those benefits by helping to distribute weight uniformly across pallets and prevent shifting while stacked, shipped, or stored in racks. This is especially beneficial during load stacking, when pallet security and balance is critical to a smooth transfer and placement. Optional built-in pallet lock seat belts that strap top and bottom pallets together can help to further secure loads. These belts also eliminate the need for stretch wrap or banding — and the machinery required to place them — reducing labor costs.
Additionally, our pallet and top caps provide many other benefits, including:
- Lightweight durability – Thanks to high-density, single- or double-walled polyethylene or structural foam construction, our pallets and pallet top cap systems will stand up to heavy loads in any supply chain operation and ensure a long lifespan.
- Cargo protection – Our products are available with a perimeter lip and in multiple styles, footprints, heights, and strengths; you’re sure to find options that will perfectly protect your products.
- Versatile handling applications – Our pallets and pallet top caps come in solid wall and vented styles to easily meet a variety of material handling requirements.
- Ergonomic handling – Our pallets feature four-way entries to accommodate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Food-safe construction – Built from FDA and USDA approved materials, our pallets and top caps are safe for food contact.
- Reduced maintenance – Our pallets and top caps resist moisture, mold, mildew, and rot, making them easy to clean and sanitize.
RTP Can Help Streamline Your Processes
RTP is a leading reusable transport packaging company and we’ve helped countless businesses find the products that best suit their applications. Whether you need pallets and top cap systems for your beverage business or to stack and store packaged food items, we can assist you in choosing the items that will help you streamline your supply chain process, cut costs, and save time. Plus, we have warehouses across the nation and can ship your order from whichever facility is closest to your location, making us an extremely efficient and valuable vendor for your business.
To learn more about the pallets and pallet top caps we offer, contact Reusable Transport Packaging and get a quote today.