Corrugated Plastic Totes for Distribution
No. 1 Corrugated Plastic Supplier
All styles of corrugated plastic totes — Always at the lowest prices. From postal totes to storage boxes, we offer hundreds of styles of corrugated plastic packaging. Corrugated plastic packaging is a lightweight and durable alternative to traditional corrugated paper (cardboard) boxes. Naturally waterproof and impact resistant, corrugated plastic boxes and totes are trusted in industries ranging from distribution to agriculture.
Corrugated Plastic Totes
RTP is proud to be a top supplier of corrugated plastic products for distribution and storage. Companies across virtually every industry – including postal, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, clerical, and retail – have come to us for our incredible selection of corrugated plastic bins because they know we always offer the best prices. What’s more, we have been helping businesses in every industry with their logistics and warehousing supplies for over 25 years. We can provide expert advice on the products that will work best for your systems.
One of the reasons our corrugated plastic totes are so popular is that they are highly customizable. Some of the customization options we offer include:
- Colors and custom printing, so your bins can align with your brand identity and operations
- Custom sizes and features without expensive tooling fees
- Enhanced plastic sheeting gauges, rivets, and plastic welding can be added to give the totes incredible load capabilities
- Ergonomic handles for ease of use can maximize workflow
- Drainage holes or vents for sensitive cargo
- Attached or detachable lids, depending on the need for access
- Collapsibility so that the totes can be folded when not in use
- Access panels that can make the cargo in the bin accessible even when stacked
Why Plastic Corrugated Plastic Over Cardboard?
When most people hear the word “corrugated,” they usually associate it with cardboard or other paper-based packaging. So, why has plastic become the preferred material for these totes? While cardboard may have a lower initial cost, corrugated plastic totes will last much longer, making the cost over their life cycle much lower. Plus, cardboard totes cannot be sanitized and break down when they become wet, so they are not suitable for industries such as agriculture and food service. Plastic corrugated totes are sturdy, not susceptible to liquids’ damage, able to be sanitized, and can do all of this while remaining as light as their cardboard counterparts.
For more information on the corrugated plastic totes we have available, contact RTP today. We provide fast quotes and quick shipping times. We would also be happy to discuss any of our other products, such as our plastic pallets and bulk containers.