47 x 38 x 41 – Combo Bin – Meat And Poultry
- Meat & Poultry Bulk Storage: Designed specifically for bulk shipment of finished products and remnants that require further processing
- Strength & Stability: Comes with reinforcing straps to provide increased lateral support and bin stability on the pallet
- Double Wall Construction: Side walls are made from heavy-duty corrugated fiberboard
- Economical: Cost-effective design and materials
- Easy Assembly: Easy for plant personnel to set up and use
- Recyclable: Corrugated fiberboard and reinforcement straps are 100% recyclable
- Options: Die cut top covers are available
Designed as a bulk container solution for meat and poultry products, this heavy-duty combo bin is ideal for shipping and storage of finished products and remnants that require further processing. Our meat and poultry combo bins are constructed with heavy duty double-wall corrugated fiberboard material, and come with a set of reinforcing straps for increased lateral support. This cardboard bulk container is made with double-wall corrugated fiberboard, which consists of two outside liners, one internal liner, and two layers of fluted paper located in between each of the liners. This form of corrugated paperboard provides added strength, These boxes are more durable and can be stacked on top of each other. The additional layers help avoid crushing of the items within the box when stored for longer periods of time.
Why Should You Consider Combo Bins In Your Meat Or Poultry Plant?
Combo bins are an established industry standard for bulk storage and transportation of poultry, beef, pork, or fish. These bulk containers are used for various stages of meat processing. As is the case with octagonal gaylord boxes, the octagonal shape provides for additional stacking strength, as there are 8 load bearing surfaces instead of four. These bulk meat processing bins can be nailed down to a pallet for security during relocation and transport. These meat processing bins are typically used with an internal liner and a top cover. The combo bin typically utilizes some form of reinforcement to contain bulging of the sidewalls; typically this involves external straps or bands for added support.
Looking for reusable fixed wall bulk containers? Click here to view our selection.
|Outside Length (in.)||47.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||38.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||40.75|
|Inside Length (in.)||46.0|
|Inside Width (in.)||37.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||40.0|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|