48 x 40 – One Way Nestable Eco-Pallet
- Stackable: Exceptional space savings with nesting vertical storage options
- Nestable: Conical interlocking bases allow for safe and efficient nesting
- High Load Capacities: Up to 2,500 lbs.
- One Way: Economic, one-way shipping and transport solution
- Rounded Edges: Deflects damage, and reduces chances of punctures to other containers
- Safety Rims: Reduces potential for injuries and collateral damage
- Accessibility: Compatible with fork tines or roller conveyors, depending on model specifications
- Stable Support: Rugged base endures heavy loads and rough transport
- 100% Recyclable: Polymers can be fully recycled at end of service life
One way plastic pallets are manufactured from advanced composite material to create a lightweight product that is perfect for safe bulk item handling. One way export pallets are stackable, reducing pallet volume by up to 75% and ensuring cargo remains safe and intact during transport.
Lightweight and easy to clean, these 48″ x 40″ nestable, open deck plastic pallets offer an environmentally friendly and economically reliable alternative to traditional wooden pallets. This nesting plastic pallet is designed to be an economical solution to your one-way shipping requirements.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||2500|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||2000|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||9 Feet|
|53' Truckload Capacity||2100|