Why Plastic Corrugated Storage Bins?
Corrugated cardboard bins and boxes have been used for many years in the same applications, so what makes cardboard’s plastic counterparts a better option?
For one, RTP’s corrugated plastic storage products are far more durable than cardboard options. While both are corrugated to add structure, our bins:
- Feature double-walled construction with sonic-welded seams for increased strength
- Resist impacts and moisture, as well as contaminants, such as chemicals, grease, and insects. This means they won’t break down like cardboard bins and will help to better protect your products.
- Will last longer and work harder for you than cardboard bins.
Additionally, our bins:
- Are lightweight – Corrugation provides structural rigidity while allowing for minimal tare weight.
- Reduce clutter – Your operation isn’t efficient if workers are constantly looking for the small parts, pieces, and supplies they need to do their jobs. Our plastic storage bins will help organize these items and streamline your processes.
- Are cost effective – Our plastic bins are not only affordable alternatives to molded plastic, fiberglass, metal and cardboard bins, they’ll also help you save even more money and valuable space during storage and transport.
We’ll Help You Choose
RTP is known for providing excellent customer service and we pride ourselves on helping our customers find the products they need. And if we don’t have what you’re looking for, we can design and customize corrugated plastic storage bins for you, creating a product that is tailor-made to your exacting specifications. Plus, we offer a number of other plastic corrugated totes, trays, boxes, so you are sure to find the products that meet your specific needs when you choose RTP.