Reusable Plastic Cross Stack Tubs
Reusable Transport Packaging offers cross stack tubs which are conveniently designed to allow for 90° stacking to maximize vertical space. These bins can also nest together when empty, making them an excellent, cost-effective option for reducing storage and transport space. Our rugged and versatile cross stack bins can be used for a variety of tasks, including meat and poultry processing, bakery proofing, factory processing, manufacturing, e-commerce distribution, maintenance, pharmaceutical processing, cold storage, office organization, and more.
Our cross stack tubs come in many different varieties and are:
- FDA and USDA rated and approved for food contact and help prevent contamination of consumables
- A cinch to clean and sanitize with detergents or steam thanks to non-porous plastic that doesn’t hold odor and resists stains and chemicals
- 100% recyclable at the end of service life
- Perfect for maximizing storage space, reducing clutter, and improving item management
- Rated for use in a wide range of temperatures, from -60°F to 250°F (-51°C to 121°C.)
Depending on your needs, RTP can help you select the stack and nest bins that suit your application. Our bin options have these features:
- Durable, lightweight construction from materials such as HDPE and fiberglass for optimal impact resistance and easy handling
- Electrostatic dissipation for sensitive electronic components
- Thick-walled construction, so our cross stack tubs won’t splinter, rust, corrode, sag, or bend and will outlast their metal, wood, and cardboard counterparts
- Ergonomically designed handles and rolled tops for comfortable, easy-to-grip handling
- Drainage and vent holes to promote air flow and moisture reduction
Additionally, our cross stack bins come in a variety sizes, color options, load capacities, and footprints to match the requirements of nearly any application, from healthcare and automotive component storage to agricultural and textile processing. We can help you customize your cross stack bins to your unique specifications, including adding dividers, lids, and brands to the bins. We can even help you find the perfect racks, shelves, carts, or cabinets to keep your bins organized.