All Commercial and Industrial Laundry Carts
Most people don’t think much about commercial and industrial laundry carts until it’s time to purchase them for a business. There are many types of laundry carts made out of different materials and with various features. How are you to know the best kind of commercial laundry cart for your company’s needs? Contact RTP! We are subject matter experts when it comes to carts for virtually any purpose. Whether you need laundry carts for the housekeeping staff of a boutique hotel, operations of a large healthcare facility, sorting for thrift goods, transport of textiles, removal of waste, or something else, we are here to help.
RTP Knows Laundry Carts
When you work with RTP to obtain commercial and industrial laundry carts for your business, you can feel confident in our recommendations. Some of the factors we may discuss with you include:
- Stability vs. tilt function – Many laundry carts come equipped with four wheels so it is easier to move large loads. However, some laundry carts are designed more similarly to wheelbarrows, with only two wheels and the ability to tilt. Depending on your need for access and the size of the loads your employees will be carting, one option may be better than the other.
- Wheel configuration — Laundry carts come with many wheel options. These can include combinations of locking wheels, wheel positioning, fixed vs. pivoting casters, various radiuses, hard or soft wheels, and more. In short: There’s a cart perfectly suited for the maneuverability you need.
- Material — Our huge selection of commercial laundry carts includes many material options. The most popular materials are hard plastic, canvas, and vinyl. Each provides unique value, functionality, and durability.
- Size of the cart – While this may seem like an obvious factor to consider, ensuring that you get a laundry cart that is the right size for your company’s needs is crucial. A cart that is too small will lead to an inefficient workflow. However, bigger isn’t necessarily better if the cart is too cumbersome for your employees to maneuver.
- Storage capabilities – If your laundry carts will primarily hold large linens such as sheets and towels, a taller bulk transfer truck could be ideal. If your employees are transferring garments of varying sizes in the carts, then a more traditional laundry cart could be the right option.
Above are just some of the factors we can discuss with you when putting together a quote for laundry carts. Plus, we provide a quick turnaround time on our quotes and pride ourselves on our fast shipping times. To learn more about our stellar service as well as our industrial and commercial laundry carts, contact RTP today.