Advantages Over Wood Pallets
Metal pallets have a variety of advantages over wood pallets, including:
- Low maintenance – Our metal pallets won’t be affected by wood-borne pests, are resistant to corrosion, impervious to moisture, and won’t bend.
- Incredible load capacities – Static and dynamic heavy-duty loads are no match for our metal pallets, which are constructed with consistent sizes and tolerances that prevent damage.
- Easy to clean – Open channels make for easy cleaning. Washing and sanitizing these National Sanitary Foundation-approved pallets with chemicals or high-pressure steam is a cinch. The metal can be polished or anodized to provide even greater mold and bacteria prevention.
- Fireproof construction – Metal pallets can function in high-heat environments; they resist fire and have a high structural heat tolerance. This fact can help reduce insurance, product, and pallet loss fees as well.
- 100% recyclable – At the end of their useful life, our metal pallets can be recycled and reused.
Other Benefits of Metal Pallets
Check out other important benefits our pallets offer:
- Ergonomic handling – With two-way and four-way forklift entries, these pallets are easy to handle and can withstand heavy forklift use.
- Stackable and nestable – Maximize in-house transport and organization efficiency by stacking pallets and save space and money on return transport by nesting pallets.
- Rackable – Racking allows for vertical storage, which maximizes space.
- System compatibility – Our pallets can be used with automated retrieval systems for optimal efficiency.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? RTP can suggest optional items that will create the pallets that suit your specific needs. Choose from colors, labeling, stickers, IDs, branding, and more.