Download the RTP Cannabis Product Guide
Get a free PDF of our cannabis and hemp product guide. It features a wide range of our products for harvesting, processing, curing, retting, storage, distribution, and retail operations for flower and biomass businesses.Download
Read the Commercial Cannabis Containers’ Cream of the Crop Article
With the ever-widening legalization of cannabis in Canada and the United States, growers are quickly embracing innovative solutions to optimize the handling and processing of medical and recreational marijuana. As America’s “largest cash crop” transitions from small scale pot growers to industrial cannabis operations, producers are scrambling to find the best ways to grow, harvest, process, store, and distribute everything from stem to bud…Read More
Read the Top, Long-Term Cannabis Storage Solutions
As cannabis and hemp production continues to gain momentum in the American marketplace, the need for efficient and industry-tailored solutions has become urgent. Proper processing, packaging, and storage solutions are essential to the operation and viability of professional cannabis businesses…Read More
Want to See More Products For Your Cannabis Business?
Reusable Cannabis Containers & Processing Equipment
Reusable packaging containers are an invaluable part of the legalized cannabis industry. Industrial agricultural containers provide the best value, durability, and functionality for cannabis and hemp producers. The use of standard, industrial cannabis containers increases efficiency and helps to preserve the value of crops — positively impacting both the top line and bottom line of cannabusinesses.
For more information about reusable cannabis containers, check out our informational overview of Commercial Cannabis Containers.
Why Use Reusable Containers for Cannabis?
- Outlasts all others, producing long-term savings
- Availability in any size from small harvest trays to pallet-sized curing containers
- Diverse array of features: ventilated, stackable, collapsible, lided, lockable, trackable, etc.
- Enables single-touch bucking, drying, curing, and storage
- More efficient than wood and paper-based containers
- Lightweight and heavy duty; carry heavier loads in lighter containers
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Naturally pest, bacteria, moisture, rot, and fungus resistant
- Eco-friendly and 100% recyclable — go green while growing green